Join us for a Mini Parent Mastermind Event designed to help the most time-pressed, decision fatigue, parents promote their child’s school success and become more effective in teaching fun “thinking skills” during time already spend together at home.
This is an adult-only event open to parents and guardians of preschool and kindergarten children ages 3 to 5 years old.
We have simply solutions for busy parents!!!
Discover the most valuable critical thinking systems, tools, strategies and technologies that will transform your child’s learning experience and take your family’s educational game plan from ordinary to extraordinary. We can show you how to turn those exhausting moments into guilt-free playful teaching opportunities.
At this event you will
- Meet author, parent coach and founder of Critical Thinking Child – Lemi-Ola Erinkitola
- Learn how to use time effectively – make the most out of 30, 20 and even 10 minutes a day to facilitate fun and stimulate creative thinking.
- Get quick and easy-to-use lessons to jump start or fast-track your child’s reading ability. Works great for monolingual, bilingual or multilingual children.
- Learn how to select smart toys and balance screen-free thinking games with digital educational apps.
- Receive fun home based techniques and activities that can improve your child’s attention span and spark his/her mathematical mind.
- Get smart tips on how to make summer vacation and road trips more fun and engaging.
- Receive learning tools to help preschoolers transition into kindergarten and following grade levels
And there’s more…
- Become part of a challenging and stimulating environment with like-minded parents of similar values.
- Raise the bar by challenging each other to implement strategies, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion.
Still more…Extra Bonus Offers!!!!
Door Prizes and Raffles
Unique educational tools – Preschool Search Analysis tool
One lucky participant will receive a Kindergarten Thinking Skills Toolkit valued at $115.00
Moms, dads, grandparents and guardians welcome!!! Register soon! Seating is limited!
MICROSOFT STORE LOCATION: First floor next to Crate & Barrel
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Sorry this is an adult-only event. No children allowed.
There’s nothing like being around people who GET IT! Bring your urgent issues, challenges and questions and you will receive support, options, suggestions and feedback within a supportive group of like-minded parents.
WHERE: Microsoft Store – Oakbrook Center – 49 Oakbrook Center Oak Brook, IL 60523 – View Map